Re:Zero Daisanshou Truth of Zero 2 (Re:ゼロから始める異世界生活 第三章 Truth of Zero) Re:Zero Starting Life in Another World Chapter III: Truth of Zero 2) is the ninth volume of the Re:Zero manga.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Change the World, One Life at a Time
Five candidates vie to become queen of Lugunica, but only one half-elf is among them. Reviled for her resemblance to the greatest monster in her world--the Witch of Envy--Emilia's path to the throne to Lugunica is married by hatred and fear. Can Subaru help Emilia to the top, or will his actions do more harm than good?
Chapters[edit | edit source]
- Chapter 6: The Silver Witch's Desire
- Chapter 7: Self Proclaimed Knight Natsuki Subaru
- Chapter 8: Self Proclaimed Knight and Knight
- Chapter 9: Alone
- Chapter 10: Decaying Spirit
Manga Differences[edit | edit source]
- Chapter 8
- The conversation with Emilia, Anastasia, Crusch, Priscilia, and Felt about letting the duel of Subaru and Julius to continue was omitted.
- Parts of Subaru and Julius's fight was omitted.
- Subaru's conversation with Reinhard was omitted.
- Chapter 10
- The scene where both Rem and Felix healing Subaru's gate is shortened.
- Subaru's conversation with Kadomon is shortened.
- The introduction of Petelguese and the scene of where Petelguese is looking at the photo of Emilia is added as a manga exclusive.
[edit | edit source]