Re:Zero Daisanshou Truth of Zero 3 (Re:ゼロから始める異世界生活 第三章 Truth of Zero) Re:Zero Starting Life in Another World Chapter III: Truth of Zero 3) is the tenth volume of the Re:Zero manga.
Change the World, One Life at a Time
Whether in a dinner with the royal candidate Crusch Karsten or another sparring session with the master swordsman Wilhelm, Subaru is often reminded that he has much to learn. However, the opportunity for reflection is cut short when Rem senses peril at Roswaal Manor. Never one to sit still, Subaru races back to the mansion, but what awaits him is not for the faint of heart...
- Chapter 11: The Moving Situation
- Chapter 12: A Disease Known as Despair
- Chapter 13: The Outside of Madness
- Chapter 14: Sloth
- The conversation between Subaru and Crusch is shortened, and because of that, adding Felix to the conversation was cut.
- The scene where Ketty first introduces Subaru to Otto is shortened.
- Some parts of the scenes where Subaru first saw the massacre of Irlam Village was cut.
- Rem's corpes was impaled with three daggers where the light novel, she was only impaled with one on her right hand.
- Ram's death is changed. She was killed in her bedroom rather than the edge of the second floor and her cause of death was unknown. Also, Ram has no wounds on her body.
- Subaru's death was changed to have the frozen wind to dissolve Subaru's body.
- Petelguese mentioning the Witch Cult member killed the Earth Dragon is cut.
- Petelguese's conversation with Subaru is shortened.
- The Witch Cult member has dialog while the light novel it is simply a dash.