Next to nothing is known about her appearance but despite that, we do know Emilia's gentle face came from her mother (that being the only similarity she has with her daughter).
She was a nice and well-respected person, especially in the elven community - the one that moved to Elior Forest and lived there until their freezing demise, 100 years before Subaru's arrival. According to Arch's words, every resident of the Forest was greatly indebted to her. The reason for such gratitude is not yet known though it's suggested by Fortuna that she had something to do with the Seal located in the innermost parts of the woods. Echidna claims that Emilia is just as stubborn as her mother. Echidna also implied that Emilia's mother relied a lot on others.
- Echidna claims that she personally knows Emilia's real mother and that it is one of the reasons for her hatred for Emilia.
- It has been strongly implied from Fortuna's words that Pandora was responsible for the deaths of Emilia's parents.
- "her mother is a human." Re:Zero Season 2 Episode 17 Commentary
- "But that gentle face comes from your mother" Re:Zero Light Novel Volume 14: Chapter 1. Section 3.
- "Do not make us out to be ingrates who would forget the debt of gratitude we owe to Emilia's mother!" Re:Zero Light Novel Volume 14: Chapter 3. Section 2.
- "I couldn't...protect anything...you told...me to..." Re:Zero Light Novel Volume 14: Chapter 4. Section 2.
- "I'll make it up to Brother by turning you into a pincushion!" Re:Zero Light Novel Volume 14: Chapter 3. Section 1.