Rem (レム) is the eleventh episode of the Re:Zero anime.
In the past, Ram and Rem lived in a Oni village where the birth of twins is considered taboo. Ram was a prodigy, while Rem struggled with life. One day, Ram's horn was cut off by the Witch Cult, and Rem has been blaming herself since. Back in the present, Rem regains her senses after Subaru knocked her unconscious. Subaru, Ram and Rem run away from the Wolgarms, but they encounter the puppy shaman behind the attack. To give the twins a chance to escape, Subaru stays put to fight the shaman, who has transformed into it's true form, a bigger and fearsome Wolgarm. Subaru stabs the Boss Wolgarm with his broken sword, but the attack is not effective. Just as Subaru is about to be killed, Roswaal arrives and burns the Boss Wolgarm and the remaining Wolgarms to death, which also removes the curses on Subaru. Back at the mansion, Subaru wakes up with Rem in the room, and Subaru tells Rem to keep on living for the future rather than to feel sorry for herself, causing her to fall in love with him. That night Subaru again asks Emilia to go on a date with him to the village the next day and she agrees.
- Setanta (flashback)
- Quark (flashback)
- Temae (flashback)
- Roswaal L Mathers
- Frederica Baumann (flashback)
- Natsuki Subaru
- Wolgarm pack
- Boss Wolgarm
- A bit more details were added to Rem's past.
- Subaru's dream about a shadowy woman before he wakes up is cut.
- Subaru and Rem's conversation is streamlined.
- Subaru and Emilia happened at night in the front lawn instead of during the day in his room, the scene is slightly shorter.
- Redo was used as an insert song instead of the opening.