The twenty-first volume of the Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu series. It is the start of the The Corridor of Memories arc.
The fight with the Witch Cult is over, but deep scars were left from the events in the Watergate city.
As usual, to save the people who had their name taken, Subaru's group is aiming for the tower of the Sage, heading to the furthest edge of the world. A den of Demon Beasts and miasma filling the atmosphere that is the Augria Sand Dunes. And the key to cross that never explored sea of sand is the captive "Demon Beast User". With the Oni Sisters who'd lost their memories, an artificial spirit that calls herself after a "Witch", and the "Valuable Knight" who'd had his name taken, the group challenges the Pleiades Watchtower.
"When you wake up, the first face I want you to see is mine. That's probably just my ego talking though."
From the popular web novel, the twenty-first volume of hardship and defiance. Unto the foolish challengers, receive the initiation of the barren sand.
- Prologue: Along their Journey
- Chapter 1: The Reason to Bring You Out
- Chapter 2: Break Through the Sand Time!
- Chapter 3: The Initiation of the Watchtower
- Chapter 4: Faith Built Upon the Sand
- Chapter 5: The Keeper of the Watchtower
- Interlude: Gorgeous Tiger Reloaded