|Re:Zero Light Novel Volume 8|
|Romaji||Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 8|
|Pages|| 292 (Japanese)|
|Release Date|| March 25, 2016 (Japanese)|
October 30, 2018 (English)
June 11, 2018 (Polish)
December 5, 2018 (Portuguese)
|Cover|| Reinhard van Astrea|
|• Volume Chronology•|
The eighth volume of the Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu series.
Having overcome the ferocious battle with the fearsome White Whale, Subaru Natsuki returns to the Mathers domain. With the subjugation force that overcame the deadly combat, and the addition of Julius, their common history reconciled, together they clash with the Witch Cultists under the command of Bishop of the Deadly Sins, Petelgeuse Romanée-Conti. To thwart the vile schemes of "Sloth" aimed at Emilia and the others, avoid the tragedy he has witnessed multiple times, and to defy Fate itself, Subaru's "Return by Death" experiences open the way forward-!
"So, let me ask this of you. -Let me cling to your back, while you carry me on it."
- Chapter 1: Flash of Sloth
- Chapter 2: —— War
- Chapter 3: The Meaning of Return
- Chapter 4: Unscrupulous Sloth
- Chapter 5: The Fulfillment of the Contract
Light Novel DifferencesEdit
- The loop where Subaru, Wilhelm, and the entire expeditionary force was killed by Petelguese in Irlam Village was cut. And because of that, Subaru's death where he gets killed by Julius considers as the 11th death instead the 12th.