Sekhmet (セクメト) is the Witch of Sloth.
Sekhmet is described as a beautiful yet languid girl in her mid twenties with absurdly long, unkempt, purplish-red hair that goes down to her toes. She's usually dressed in a sultry outfit that is primarily black and compliments her voluptuous and feminine physique rather perfectly. Her skin is described as pale, to the point one would consider it unhealthy; her face gives off an extremely debilitated and apathetic look. When Subaru first met her, he mistook her for a big ball of purplish-red fur. Her actions are way more slothful, as opposed to Witch Cult's Sin Archbishop charged with the aforementioned sin.
True to her position as the Witch of Sloth, Sekhmet's personality can be summed up in one word, lazy, which can also be seen through her appearance. She is also lazy enough that she finds breathing even once to be a pain and gives off a gloomy atmosphere.
Before she was born, Sekhmet's clan expected things from her, wanting to bring back their founder known as God. However, after she was born, she disappointed them, causing them to hold her in disdain and abandon her as punishment. Many years later, upon hearing of a wild woman in the mountains, men came and captured her, taking her down to the city. While there, she gained knowledge, a way of life, and emotions. Eventually, not understanding at the time that what she felt was gratitude and obligation, she snapped the necks of the men in the place she lived in and left. Returning to her homeland, she proceeded to kill her entire clan, not understanding at the time that what she felt was hatred and a desire for revenge. She then returned back to her previous home to give the men she killed a proper burial, and once she was alone, she felt a peace of mind, which she felt happy about.
Over 400 years ago, Sekhmet drove Volcanica past the Great Waterfall just so she could rest, following into a fight between the two with Sekhmet falling from the Great Waterfall while fighting, concluding into her death.
Authority of Sloth (怠惰の権能 Taida no Ken'nō): Sekhmet is able to use the Authority of Sloth.
- Sekhmet is seemingly capable of using an advanced version of the Unseen Hand as she is capable of hitting things with an invisible force without moving. She is able to use this power in all directions.
- According to the author, Sekhmet's birthday is August 13.
- Sekhmet's name refers to 5381 Sekhmet, an Aten asteroid. In Egyptian mythology, she is a Goddess of healing and warriors.
- Sekhmet is the most powerful Witch of Sin, excluding Satella. According to Echidna, she could defeat all five Witches with just herself.
- In the author's character strength ranking in June 2014, Sekhmet was ranked as the 4th strongest character in the series, though the list may have changed since then.