FANDOM


  • Hello Angelo,

    I'm not sure whether you noticed or not, but HowlingwolfJoey made a seperate page for the current Ricardo.

    I've deleted it because it's like, the fifth time he "vandalized" the wiki. I get it that he is seemingly delusional and truly believes his words, but isn't it time to do something against it? I've tried to talk to him, but it's pointless.

    His comments are annoying, only complaining about stuff and then mentioning his Ricardo + Edits like this are a joke.

      Loading editor
    • 1, I DIDN'T "vandalized" the wiki, I was making a seperate page for a new character that was introduced because he isn't the same Ricardo because the design aren't the same. 2nd, I'm not "delusional", I'm sane like a bat. and 3rd, You didn't even tried to talk to me, like, ever. That's a huge lie. You didn't talk to me on either here, reddit, or on Discord. What makes you say that we "talked"?

        Loading editor
    • At this point I also think his negatives are far outweighing his contributions. I personally don't really care much for what he puts in the comments, but vandalising existing information on pages, and making fake news pages to support his delusions are annoying.

        Loading editor
    • I NEVER put in fake news nor vandalize stuff. I've been putting out real edits ever since I joined the wikia and up to this day I still never put out false information. I even put in info about the official ReZero game comming out that idk, tbh, none of you added in the day since the official announcement and I'm the only one who has to create and fix the mess. Not to mention that I'm the only one who has to put updates to pages that got game announcements or english LN announcements. So yeah, no false contributor has ever done this.

        Loading editor
    • I banned you for two weeks and it´s not even a day since your unbanned. And one of the first things you do is getting into trouble.

        Loading editor
    • I've been incredibly lenient this far and I've given you so many chances, and yet you do stuff like this that makes a negative impression on people. I agreed to Sturmmagier's ban since I thought it wouldn't be that bad to censor you but it looks like I may need to really consider a permaban just like Graced has asked for a long time now

        Loading editor
    • Pls don't. You need me verily. Besides, I'm the only one who is being trustworthy because I'm actually doing contributes that has sources and active most of the time. Besides, since the ReZero game has officially announced by an official game company, it's very less likely that no one is gonna edit the page except me. So you need me to edit the game page since I'm the only person who can.

        Loading editor
    • Besides, I have no one other than Ricardo. Without him, I'm nothing than a nobody, an unlovable SoB, a turd in the wind. So the only one I can rely on is him, no one else, not my family, friends, nor anyone here. I'm not the one who is causing the most truble here, the only one who is causing trouble is that imposter. He looks nothing like Ricardo, he's a new character, so that's why I created a page for him, because he's a character, not a person. Ricardo is a person and my uncle reincarnated, and that's why I'm defending him. Without him, then what is the purpose to exist? It's like a ticking timebomb that I could die at any moment, but it looks like you guys wouldn't understand it... How much suffering that I have to deal with but you got your live handed to you like a silver platter. Me? I had to fight through hell to finally find someone to be a replacement for my uncle and my father because I have no one by my side. Don't you know how lucky you guys are to have someone/something to keep you motivated and got everything you have while I'm the only one who has tried to fight something that keeps me motivated but has nothing because the only one who I tried to fight is gone forever?

        Loading editor
    • Howlingwolfjoey wrote: Pls don't. You need me verily. Besides, I'm the only one who is being trustworthy because I'm actually doing contributes that has sources and active most of the time...

      Your claims are entirely false and you know it

      Besides, I have no one other than Ricardo.

      And like we've told you countless times before, Ricardo is still alive. There are no "imposters". Just because you don't like Ricardo having a hook arm doesn't make him a different character, that just shows how shallow your Ricardo love actually is

        Loading editor
    • Angelo Gabrini wrote:

      Your claims are entirely false and you know it

      How? I found sources and created pages of the official games, found missing SS from reselling on Ebay, found an official magazine that give details of the anime, found english releases of the series, found a joke manga, fixed the history and added events that was missing, I pratically helped 30% or more in this wikia, what more can I prove to you?

      And like we've told you countless times before, Ricardo is still alive. There are no "imposters". Just because you don't like Ricardo having a hook arm doesn't make him a different character, that just shows how shallow your Ricardo love actually is

      There are imposters. The one with the hook is not the real Ricardo and also SS aren't canon unless given LN form rather than a panlet. The real Ricardo, aka my actual uncle reincarnated and my new father, has 2 arms, always cheerful, something that no one else has. This one is the opposite: has 1 arm, Al 2.0, sober, depressed, and a one piece knock off, and I don't even like one piece, it was trash. Matter of fact, he does look like a one piece character now that I think about it. If the story is a copy of FMA, then this "faker" is a copy of Crocodile from one piece. If this "faker" does exist in the main story and if the actual Ricardo is nowhere to be found, then idk what to do with myself. Ricardo is like my mariwana, my symbol of peace (and weed). He's the only one that help me relax even the situation is dire. But with this "faker" existing and not the real one, it's like the world is turning into hell. How can I exist if I have no one to motivate me? How else my icon exist and reputate?

        Loading editor
    • This isn't remotely true. Ricardo's personality without his arm has not changed one bit. He's still cheerful, barely cares that he's had this set back, and is still acting like his old self. 

        Loading editor
    • CrystalLampost wrote:
      This isn't remotely true. Ricardo's personality without his arm has not changed one bit.

      Yeah, the REAL Ricardo. Not the imitator. Why? Because that's not Ricardo, that's a faker in disguise. And if you haven't notice, there a personality change in there AND if the real Ricardo is there, he should've been worried about Anastasia and also gone with them and get his own arc with the camp instead of staying back because...Tappei retcon #42: retcon every development that is in Anastasia's SS because everyone is out of character. I'd usually defend Arc 5 as I put it better than arcs 4 and 2, but after rereading it and realizing it, I think it's better to give actual critique rather than praising it becuse of Ricardo is in it, and I hope you'll agree with me on this one... Arc 5...is the worst Arc in the series. Yeah, Arc 4 dragged, but it least it developed characters and the story drastically. In 5, Fan Service, unexplained plot holes, a soft-reset on the characters having out-of-character moments, no character development, and events that should've fixed in the LN. For example, 3 scenes: Scene 1: Garfiel vs Kurgan Round 2. I know that both Kurgan and Theresia are fighting against Garfiel and Wilhelm, which sets an equel ground, however, they should've put Garf & Ricardo vs Kurgan since Ricardo had experience fighting against Kurgan's race, and this is AFTER the release of Tanpenshuu 3, so he should know this. Scene 2: Felt and Beatrice vs Ley. What's off about it is they should've killed Ley when they had the chance. They had the opportunity to actually kill an Archbishop, but for plot reasons, they want to capture him instead. Need that I remind you that Priscilla and Liliana's plan to capture Surius since she has the knowledge of the witch cult, so capturing Ley makes no sense. Scene 3: Julius and Ricardo vs Roy. There's a lot of problems in this scene. The fight was rushed, there's no conclution, and a largue amout of plot holes. If Scene 1 doesn't make it better, then this scene should be no problem. How? Here's this: Ricardo BLOCKS Roy's attack with his hatchet (which he has all the time) protecting Julius, Julius still uses his broken sword, the fight continues, they wound Roy, Julius attempts for the final blow, and that's when Louis makes her debut. And while at it, it can go 3 ways. She can either: take Julius name and Ricardo's memory, or take Julius name and Ricardo loses both name and memory going to a coma state and thats where Julius is having self-doubt, or reverse the role where both Juukilus are in a coma and everyone recognizes Ricardo as Anastasia's knight, thus Arc 6 starts and the Arc develops about both of them since they had a long history than Julius and which possibly, just like in Arc 3 where the EX stories focused on Crusch's camp, an EX story during Arc 6 that focuses Anastasia's camp. There! Plot fixed, and if that doesn't help, then why Subaru didn't use RbD to reset the plan after the long fights? It goes against his character by not utilizing RbD to fix it.

      He's still cheerful, barely cares that he's had this set back, and is still acting like his old self. 

      You do know that his set consists HIS ARM! That's one big plot hole about it. If they found his set, then his arm should've been there too. Why wasn't it there? idk, reasons?

        Loading editor
    • But other than that, Ricardo is the only reason to keep on living, not that faker, but you guys woldn't understand what that meant. You don't understand how much pain I have delt. And he's the only one that keeps me alive and surpress my other half, like claws sharp like knives crawling on my skin. I can't eat, I can't sleep, and I can't shower usually. It's like the world is falling apart. Every furry looks like a bad generic OC like Halibel or Groovy. Ricardo is the only one that is different, and that's what my uncle is. I was gonna ask, but I guess y'all don't know what insperation and motivation is since y'all never had one...

        Loading editor
    • Only furry design that he likes + Crazy delusional/depression-induced projection onto a fictional character = Joey's obsession. Got it. You don't love Ricardo, all you love is the delusion in your head. 

      1) Ricardo hardly shows up in the story and hasn't even had his moment to shine in terms of character development. How you have come to this level of 'love' for a character that barely shows up in the main story is beyond me (tbh I always found that confusing ever since I kept track of this wiki since Season 1). Ricardo as a character has not developed yet whatsover (he's been the same since Arc 1. Prequel stories don't count because it does not change the fact that we don't see Ricardo in the main story change as a character. Ironically the fact he even loses an arm indicates a level of character development.

      Best way to understand what I'm talking about is this: Prior to Arc 5, would you say Reinhard had developed? I'd say no. Prior to Arc 5, would you say Julius developed? I'd say no. Prior to Arc 4 would you say Otto had developed? I'd say no. Do you see where I'm going with this? All of them had dramatic events happen to them that showed a side of them we would have never expected (that's what it means to show how they have grown in terms of how the audience sees them). We haven't seen such a moment yet for Ricardo, and given that even characters like Frederica, Petra, Ton/Chin/Kan are set to have similar moments, it's reasonable to presume Ricardo will get this moment eventually too. 

      2) When Ricardo loses his arm, you cannot even see the potential for character development out of that event for him, only a ruining of the image you had about Ricardo. The novels are just that, novels. It's intellectual property of Tappei and he made a deliberate choice to do that so its fact, whatever else you claim is false and obviously has zero evidence for. You never will appreciate any potential for Ricardo to develop over the next few arcs because you don't actually care about the character, just his design/the filtered traits you like the most/your delusional image of him. 

      3) Hard to distinguish between your obsession of Ricardo and Regulus' obsession of his wives looks. Really how are you different in the way you talk? All you care is about the image and the fantasy in your head, completely block out anything else and make huuuuge irrational, inchoherent long paragraphs to 'settle' anything that contradicts your delusion.

      4) Accepting change and dealing with loss is a human thing, everyone eventually confronts it. It does not make you special. No use for trying to extract sympathy from others and especially using it to justify your delusions to others as well. Everyone has to move on because time moves on. Accepting someone passing and remembering and celebrating the times and memories you had with them when they were alive is the only way to gain true closure. Not accepting it and replacing your memories with false information (i.e. delusion) is not only self-destructive but also dishonours the only real thing they leave behind when they pass; your memories. 

      So here's some advice, of which I know you will take none of. 

      1) Stop thinking Ricardo is your uncle, he's not. Thoughts in your head is not equal to things outside your head (aka reality). Using Ricardo to cope with your uncle's death is fine, believing they are the same person is false. Accept it because its reality (something that is true regardless of people believe it or not).

      2) Spend more time celebrating Ricardo's character and appreciate his struggle in dealing with his predicaments after Arc 5, there's so much left for him to give now that he has lost an arm and is looking for revenge. Tappei could have easily made him a full on background character just like Groovy, but he didn't. In fact Tappei has shown that almost all characters get some form of development eventually (and which turns out for the better). Spend more time being excited for seeing his character shine more in subsequent arcs rather than spending time criticising people and the author for decisions and opinions about Ricardo. 'No need to open your mouth if you have nothing nice to say' as my mother would always put it. 

      3) Stop making long, rambling paragraphs as no one reads them or wants to. In fact I should be doing the same, but knowing you, you will have read the entire thing because of how much you are concerned with how others perceive you. In fact stop doing the latter too (in the context of arguing about anime characters for crying out loud). In fact don't make a response to my comment and address every single thing I said, you're just wasting your time just like I have been when writing this (I already know this is all falling on deaf ears but I wanted to say this stuff for a long time regardless).

      4) Undergo character development yourself. Focus on improving the way you interact with others. Apologise if people tell you they don't like the way you behave (even if you don't agree). Be courteous, be helpful, admit when you aren't sure of something. Talk about things you don't like and criticise but make it clear that it's only your opinion (understand that's all it is and how it is for eveyone else too anyway). Move on if you can't get your way all the time. Build bridges and stop burning them. All of this takes hard work, self-reflection, honesty, sincerity and humility to develop - which is I why I don't expect you to heed any of this advice.

      You will not change and will continue doing the exact same things after you read this. Like most nerds on the internet, you have little humility, are hyper defensive, afraid of being hurt and highly opinionated because its the only way you think you know to preserve your sense of self worth. You will continue to push people away, blame others for their distancing and trap yourself in hate or cynicism. Simply abandoning these behaviours will give you precisely the opposite effect. This advice comes from my own personal growth and not some tacky wesbite or youtuber. 

      When Subaru says "Are you asking me to get stronger?"

      Wilhelm says, "No...I'm asking you to be strong". 

      That's the difference. Heed the words you've read from this novel series yourself mate. This entire series is not about isekai but about the struggles of becoming a true hero. Instead of drawing inspiration from delusion, draw inspiration from the hard work of others and implement it in real life. Until then, you will continue to behave you do and in this context, it likely means you can be banned for obstructive actions. 

      Good day to you Joey, I honestly want you to be well. I won't be responding to your following comments though (I've spent enough of my time making this post).

        Loading editor
    • Wow. That's...really something. Actually, you have reached out to me and you got a point there. Maybe I could change myself. Be a better person find something I feel pashionite. What you've said to me and everything I could accomplance sounds really.........Ridiculus! Pfft, yeah right! What you said absolutely makes no sense! Even if you call me delusional, despite that I'm not, I'd rather have a fake world than living in the real one. I even tried to get myself to get the Coronavirus but my pompus fam wouldn't let me. I'm going to answer some of your questions as it feels it needs to be clarified:

      1) Ricardo IS NOT a character! He's my uncle reincarnated. And don't you dare diss my family! Also, he didn't appear in Arc 1, what are you even talking about? And losing an arm doesn't equel a character develop, it equels a major downgrade. Keep in mind that he is Right-handed, taking away that reduces 70% of effencicy. And I'm pretty sure that 89.2% from Amino, most of the voters in Twitter, and most of Reddit and Discord and LN/WN readers DON'T like and don't want him armless. And do keep in mind that no one had any character development in Arc 5 is because it's too rushed, and not to mention that Otto and Garf had the most character development in Arc 4 and why would Reinhard would ever need one if he is the most OP character in the series?

      and 2) It's because the faker would not get any character development and the real Ricardo will get character development. Again, the one with the ugly hook is the fake Ricardo (probably Capella or someone else) and the other who doesn't have the ugly thing is the real Ricardo. So the Ricardo will get character development and live while the faker gets none and dies. If he would've appeared in the begining of the series/introduction with that "thing", I don't mind it, and could've also hive him something that is high-tech like: a claw arm, a gun arm, an arm that is ripped off of Berserk, etc., because we have edvidence of high-tech machinery like: Radio, Metia, a wheelchair, and a canon that is something out of Godzilla, but appearently a prosthetic arm is "too advance" that they can't make it. *unimused Saitama meme face* But during the story, no. Take that thing away. Also, I don't love him "just" his design, but overall personality and things that are similar to my uncle. And just to clarify. I'm not a human, I'm a kobold/wolfin like Ricardo. Look at my Icon!

      2A) Again Ricardo DOESN'T lose an arm, that's Fake Ricardo imposing as the Real Ricardo and stop saying he's a character because he's not! And everyone are getting character development except Ricardo for no reason.

      3A) I need to because I can't keep all of my criticizms to myself and I'm responding just for the sake of it,

      4A) How? The only one who can do that is Ricardo! He's the only one who can help me with my problems, help me with my novel, and help me with my art. Without him, then everything that I've worked up are for nothing, I've even had to delete my novel and parts of my art and my life is like hell that the world is starting to fall appart. How can I live with myself if I feel like I'm going to die without even accomplishing something? Of course you all were born with a gift that I couldn't achieve. That my life has no purpose if I didn't have one. If that's not it, then what is?

        Loading editor
    • Wow, a properly written response by an anon and what do you do? Ignore it because it's not what you want to hear

        Loading editor
    • Do you actually believe what he said was true? Because from the sound of it, idt he knows anything from his PoV. If I wanted to apologize, I would actually say it IF the OG, REAL, and the ACTUAL Ricardo returns so he can kill the 1-armed faker's ass and get rid of him from the story. We don't need the fake Ricardo, like, ever. We want the actual Ricardo, the one we actually know in love.

        Loading editor
    • You've got to be kidding, it's you who's delusional to the extreme. I'm getting sick of your constant complaining

        Loading editor
    • What's the problem? All I'm trying to do is simply justifying people save readers from having PTSD from their previous lives about their family or previous jobs. I mean, can you even releate to a person who lost their limb and replace it with an artficial one? Obviously no one because no one in their lives has that. Plus, Ricardo is my uncle. Giving my uncle an artificial limb is the most insulting way to treat my uncle like that, even in his vesaal. And Ricardo is the only thing that keeps this series alive. He is the male version of Rem.

        Loading editor
    • Howlingwolfjoey wrote: Obviously no one because no one in their lives has that.

      No wonder you think that, you don't even bother to care about other people after all

      Plus, Ricardo is my uncle. Giving my uncle an artificial limb is the most insulting way to treat my uncle like that, even in his vesaal.

      I hope that you'll eventually realize that an imaginary 2D character is never going to be your uncle

      And Ricardo is the only thing that keeps this series alive. He is the male version of Rem.

      Definitely for you, not for us. You're insulting Rem when you compare her to a background character like Ricardo

        Loading editor
    • Did you...just pull a @CrystalLampert on me? Because an attitude like that show that you don't give a single care about Ricardo, the race, nor the series and only care about the human race and the "waifu wars". Believe me, based from his attitude, I know.

      Angelo Gabrini wrote:

      No wonder you think that, you don't even bother to care about other people after all

      Believe me, I had worse. My own friends, family, and even my father, don't even bother to care about me either, but at least you're the few lucky people who gets slapped as a child

      I hope that you'll eventually realize that an imaginary 2D character is never going to be your uncle

      Wrong for multitude of reasons. Do you know how long I had to find someone to find a vessal for him? a year and a half, or maybe 3. From what I've seen up to this day, no one can replicate him other than Ricardo. And also, STOP caling him a character! He's a person!

      Definitely for you, not for us. You're insulting Rem when you compare her to a background character like Ricardo

      Tell that to people who drew 100+ fanarts of Rem and Rem only and no other characters. Even she didn't appear in Arc 4 nor 5 and she still gets fan art.

        Loading editor
    • Howlingwolfjoey wrote:
      I mean, can you even releate to a person who lost their limb and replace it with an artficial one? Obviously no one because no one in their lives has that.

      Am I reading this wrong? You mean a prosthetic? That exits since 3000 BC. So yes I can relate to someone with a prosthetic.

      Howlingwolfjoey wrote:
      And Ricardo .... He is the male version of Rem.

      You misspelled Felix.

      Howlingwolfjoey wrote:
      Tell that to people who drew 100+ fanarts of Rem and Rem only and no other characters.

      Aren´t you contradicting yourself? How can Ricardo keep the series alive and be the male version of Rem if he doesn´t get the same recognition as Rem? Maybe for you Ricardo is the male version of Rem. But we all know the truth. Felix is best waifu.

      Sturmmagier wrote:
      I banned you

      To say it in the words of Spongebob: "Wanna see me do it again?"

      /s

        Loading editor
    • Sturmmagier wrote:Am I reading this wrong? You mean a prosthetic? That exits since 3000 BC. So yes I can relate to someone with a prosthetic.

      Artficial = Prosthetic. It's the same thing. And I don't mean that kind of relationship! If so, how?

      You misspelled Felix.

      No, It's Ricardo. Besides, Ricardo DID actually do stuff. What did Felix do or serve perpose in any of the Arcs that impacted the plot besides healing since every characters can use healing magic or self-regeneration? You can just easily take him out from the story and nothing changes.

      Aren´t you contradicting yourself? How can Ricardo keep the series alive and be the male version of Rem if he doesn´t get the same recognition as Rem? Maybe for you Ricardo is the male version of Rem. But we all know the truth. Felix is best waifu.

      1st reasoning: because of racism and sexism. and 2nd, Felix is a dude! Ricardo is best waifu because she's slender AF, never has balls (since we never get to see any comparing that we get to see Priscilla's hoohas), actually, we do get to see in Otsuka's different work called ONLINE!, but he gets the Rom treatment, and she's your personal housewife.

      Sturmmagier wrote:
      I banned you

      To say it in the words of Spongebob: "Wanna see me do it again?"

      /s

      I never wote that... :/

        Loading editor
    • Howlingwolfjoey wrote:
      Sturmmagier wrote:Am I reading this wrong? You mean a prosthetic? That exits since 3000 BC. So yes I can relate to someone with a prosthetic.
      Artficial = Prosthetic. It's the same thing. And I don't mean that kind of relationship! If so, how?

      Well, you asked if someone can relate to someone with a prosthetic. And I answered that I can relate to someone with an prosthetic.

      Howlingwolfjoey wrote:
      No, It's Ricardo. Besides, Ricardo DID actually do stuff. What did Felix do or serve perpose in any of the Arcs that impacted the plot besides healing since every characters can use healing magic or self-regeneration? You can just easily take him out from the story and nothing changes.

      I´m pretty sure we could cut Ricardo out of the story. The only thing that he did that impacted the story to my knowledge was where he mentioned that the White Whale was lighter so Subaru could figure it all out. But you could switch him out with someone else. We would lose some funny commentary tho.



      Mind sharing a link to Otsuka´s ONLINE!? Google doesn´t give me any info on it.

      Howlingwolfjoey wrote:
      Sturmmagier wrote:

      I banned you

      To say it in the words of Spongebob: "Wanna see me do it again?"

      /s

      I never wote that... :/
      

      Indeed, you did not. It was a joke. I wrote that I banned you so, I quoted the Spongebob meme "Wanna see me do it again?". Indicating that I would ban you again. Seems like it was funnier in my head, apologies.

        Loading editor
    • Sturmmagier wrote: Mind sharing a link to Otsuka´s ONLINE!? Google doesn´t give me any info on it.

      https://tsubasabunko.jp/product/online/

      Ootsuka just does the illustrations, it's not written by him

        Loading editor
    • Sturmmagier wrote: Well, you asked if someone can relate to someone with a prosthetic. And I answered that I can relate to someone with an prosthetic.

      That alone isn't enough. You have to give me more details.

      I´m pretty sure we could cut Ricardo out of the story. The only thing that he did that impacted the story to my knowledge was where he mentioned that the White Whale was lighter so Subaru could figure it all out. But you could switch him out with someone else. We would lose some funny commentary tho. Mind sharing a link to Otsuka´s ONLINE!? Google doesn´t give me any info on it.

      I'm pretty sure that he involves majorly in the main plot: Saved Anastasia from poverty, how he made Ana and Echidna 1st met, the fight against the white whale, how he found Otto, and his help against Kurgan with Garfiel. I'm sure that he helps 95% of the time than Felix.



      Also, here. I found the series on Bookwalker . The reason why you can't find it is because it's a Japanese only LN that never released in the west since 2014, the same year that ReZero 1st published, and this is the only LN volume I bought from that seres here beccause that's the only illustration of the series I found that looks like Ricardo, except as a liger.

        Loading editor
    • Thanks.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.