Additional info about me
Hello, I'm Black Reaper Sasaki. I also go by the name of Hikki the Sage. I'm active on Discord, Twitter and Instagram, all under the same or similar aliases so drop by and say hi if you happen to see me. I also have a Reddit account that goes by the name of u/Black__Reaper, though I don't use it all that much for anime-related stuff. Every once in a while, you may catch me in a discussion thread in r/ReZero, or see my proud LN and manga collection on r/Light_Novels.
Despite my overwhelming and always-expanding love for Regulus, I'd have to say Kishou Arima is my all time favourite character (across all media). You'd find Regulus not that far behind him, and the third place is a tie between Reinhard and Haise Sasaki (yep, that's the reason why I go by the name of Black Reaper Sasaki). Honestly, Haise is way more developed, so I'd have to say Haise takes my no.3 spot. In case Graced is reading this, Furuta is around my 5th place, only being bested by the aforementioned Special Class Investigator, Sin Archbishop, Associate Special Class Investigator and the Sword Saint.
I love cats, my favourite time of the year is winter, I prefer cold weather over warm weather, I'm fluent in English, my native language, I'm learning Italian in school (though I'm not that good at it) and I've been studying Japanese on and off (I can read Hiragana and Katakana but nothing more than that, heh...). I do play games as well. The last game I was head over heels for, was Skyrim. A fantastic game, the more I played it, the more I fell in love with it. Having said that, my all-time favourite game is most definitely Call of Duty Black Ops 2 though Red Dead Redemption and Skyrim aren't that far behind.
Following May 10th, I have also started being very active on Choujin X Wiki as Ishida Sui is my favourite mangaka of all time. I definitely do not plan on forsaking the Re:Zero Wiki any time soon (I invested too much time into it and I still consider it to be one of the three best pieces of fiction I have ever read), but as the chapters start rolling out, I'll definitely be busier and busier over there as well. Drop by and say hi! There are some super cool guys there, like Cryonites! Lastly, I don't know if I'll become an admin there as well. I'll definitely try my best and if I'm given the chance to become one, I'll definitely say yes.
My top ten favourite Re:Zero characters
As you all can see, I'm a hardcore Regulus fan. And I will strive to add as much Regulus info as humanly possible. So please look forward to new Regulus info! I sure as hell am hyped. Overall, let's just make this Wiki as chalk-full of info as we can!!!
My favourite Re:Zero story arcs/spinoffs (Ex novels and IF stories included)
2: Arc 5
3: Oboreru IF story (Wrath IF)
4: Arc 7
5: Arc 6
6: Arc 4
7: Ayamatsu IF story (Pride IF)
8: Tsugihagu IF story (Gluttony IF)
11: Arc 3
13: Kasaneru IF story (Greed IF)
14: Arc 1
15: Arc 2
A couple of theories I find interesting
(NOTE: These theories have been crafted some time in-between the end of the year-long Arc 6 hiatus (Chapter 79) and the conclusion of that same Arc. In order to keep these theories as authentic as possible, I haven't made any major edits to individual theories that involve Arc 7 or Arc 8 content. It'll be fun to come back at the end of Arc 7 and see just how fucking stupid I was, for thinking Vincent and Cecilus will play the roles of major Arc villains and how Al will defeat them with his Authority of Pride and so on and so on.)
- 14 years before the events of the first arc, Regulus and Pandora both attacked Garkla. Pandora later removed herself from the world's written history, leaving Regulus the only one who people remembered.
- Reasons why I think this: Because Pandora later used Kurgan's body as a puppet. Considering how she most likely needs to directly influence an event in order to later change it, she somehow needed to be present during Kurgan's death. Hence, I think she accompanied Regulus (or vice versa) to Garkla.
- Pandora (or his Gospel) guided Regulus during Arc 3.
- It's a bit unlikely for him to just take a random morning stroll down a highway, is it not? Plus, Regulus hinted that he's interested in Crusch. These two factors lead me to believe Pandora (or his Gospel) told him to take action on that fateful morning.
- Al is the Sin Archbishop of Pride. Though, he's a bit special. Maybe he ran away from the Witch Cult or is on a secret mission to do god-knows what but he's not a typical Archbishop like Regulus, Rai, Capella and others.
- Roswaal wants to kill Volcanica in order to get the Dragon Blood.
- Authorities are ancient powers created by human kind, in order to satisfy their lust for power greater than Divine Protections. As we know, DPs can't be received after birth. Hence, a group of individuals (either 7 or 9) or a single person, somehow, through ancient magic, created a substance without a name. Then, a group of people somehow took in this substance and developed Authorities, which rivalled DPs. Those people came to be known as Witches and Warlocks, hence the term Witch Factor. This would also explain why Witch Factors are the antithesis of Od Laguna. The very opposite of it. As they're man-made.
A couple of predictions
- The main enemies of Arc 7 will be Vollachia guys, namely Vincent and Cecilus. Maybe maybe maybe Al as the Sin Archbishop of Pride but I have a feeling he won't act as a villain per se.
- My predictions for the archbishops appearing (and dying) in the following arcs: Arc 7 will have Al, Arc 8 will have Capella and Roi, Arc 9 will have Sirius, Arc 10 will have Pandora and Arc 11 will have the Witches of Sin.
- Julius and Reinhard will have a sparring match and Reinhard will draw the Dragon Sword against him. Of course, Julius will lose.
- Reinhard and Cecilus will have another battle in Arc 7 (or perhaps Arc 8, depending how things turn out). This time, it'll be a bit more serious and we'll actually see it (curse you Tappei, for changing scenes just when the two of them clashed swords in Ex4).
A couple of my favourite illustrations
I want a Regulus x Reinhard fanfic. If you write it, please send me the story. I'd be forever grateful to you.